About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
This is the journey of an average girl trying to lose weight and embarking on a new adventure. Everything you read and see posted from me is real. I wear my heart on my sleeve and make mistakes just like everyone! Everything on this page is just my opinion I do not claim to be an expert I am just giving my account of how I feel!

Saturday 7 April 2012

PICTURES


I will be posting pictures randomly so you can see exactly what I look like now and my stats! Just so you know the photo on my profile is when I felt happy with myself hence it being there! lol Its my inspiration!

I need you to know that it makes me feel uncomfortable posting these photos as I have been hiding away from them but I am bearing all for you!

Ok so these are my "BEFORE" pics - cant show you any "AFTER" pics as I am not there yet! But I will be putting them up as I shrink (hopefully)

These were taken 20th April 2012 (You can see I have lost weight since the April 2011 pics)








Oct 2011
At a friends wedding, I look big in this pic!



March 2012
After losing 16 lbs with Rosemary Conley



















 April 2011
The thighs are chunky!

April 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment